Thursday, November 19, 2009

Format Change - BU Men's Basketball Blog

So after dabbling with a NY sports blog for a while I decided that I was beating a dead horse. With so many media outlets in NY and fans of NY sports teams with their own blogs there is too much coverage.

The other day before attending the BU v. GWU basketball game at Agganis Arena, I tried to find web content on Boston Univeristy Men's Basketball - I couldn't find a lot. So, as of today I am dedicating this blog entirely to BU Men's Basketball.

During the next year I hope to read every article I can read and go to as many BU Terriers Men's Basketball games as possible to give my readership the most informed opinions about the team.

I would like to give you a preview of Boston U's team but I think other media outlets have done a lot more research and could do a way better job than I ever could. Here are the best articles I have read so far:

  • ESPN's Dana O'Neill writes a story about Pat Chambers and his plans for BU's Basketball program under the new regime.
  • Boston Herald's Rich Thompson previews the Terriers upcoming season by writing an article about the five top questions the Terriers have to answer this season.
  • Scout's Inc. Michael LaPlante ranks Pat Chambers' 2010 recruiting class as tied for tenth among NCAA Division I mid-majors.

That is all for now. I will be listening to the BU v. Kansas State Game tonight at 7:30 Eastern through goterriers.com.

___________

No comments: