Friday, December 11, 2009

No Preview of the Marist Game This Weekend

I realize the Marist game is on Saturday, but unfortunately I am not going to be around to write a preview or listen to the game.  It's off to New Hampshire in just a few minutes.  However, I will read about the game it when I get back on Sunday and write my thoughts. I know, it is a disappointment, but sometime you just have to roll with the punches.

Unrelated thought: With Harvard barely losing to UConn and going to BC and beating them, the Terriers loss at Case doesn't look so bad now.  I think it'll be pretty cool to think back a year or two from now and say that I saw Jeremy Lin play at The Roof before he moved onto the NBA, which in her column ESPN writer Dana O'Neill thinks is a possibility.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Where's the update. It's Tuesday dude. Slackin'