Saturday, March 6, 2010

Last 2 weeks in BU hoops - part 3 of 3 - Maine

BU v. Maine

Ah senior day. I was excited to go to this game, but got too lazy and didn't end up going. I regret not going. When I watched this game on NESN it looked like this was the highest attended home game of the season. It was my chance to go to a REAL college basketball game atmosphere at Case Gym and I missed it. That sucks.

I did, however, get to watch this game on TV and like the 2 games prior this game was a blowout the Terrriers dominated the current America East 3 seed from start to finish. BU is on a roll right now hopefully they can bring this momentum into their game today 3/6 versus the tournament hosts Hartford, who they have beaten twice this year in two very different games.

Win today and they most likely play Stony Brook the tournament favorites...

No comments: